SYCN Auto Logistics is an innovative provider of AI-powered automotive transport technology and automotive transportation services through a consultative and analytical approach to today's challenging and ever-changing B2B environment. SYCN is focused on delivering intelligent, efficient, and seamless technology and superior logistics solutions/support for our B2B partners.
This is a full-time in-house or remote role for a VP of Relocation. The VP of Relocation will be responsible for the development and execution of the business development vision, strategy, execution, and processes that will drive sales, increase revenue, and accomplish financial objectives in the moving/relocation space. The role involves strategic planning and hands-on execution, working closely with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional customer service. The VP of Relocation will drive growth, partnerships with RMCs, Van Lines, Independent Movers, technology providers, etc., and innovation for SYCN Auto Logistics specific to the moving/relocation space.
- 5+ years of experience in the relocation space, either working directly for RMCs, Van Lines, and tech providers or being a provider servicing the moving/relocation industry and having a deep list of relocation industry contacts and relationships
- Proven track record of success in developing and executing strategies with a customer-centric mindset
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Deep understanding of moving/relocation industry trends and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business, logistics, or a related field
- HUGE BONUS: direct experience in the auto transport/logistics field
Compensation combines base salary between $80K - $100K (commensurate with experience) + Sales Commission + Full Benefits (including 401K match).
Link to more information about the job: