(list is updated quarterly)
Educating and empowering today's Global Mobility Professional for optimal achievement
IOR Global Services, a leader in global mobility support services, is looking for an experienced professional in the global mobility field to join our team full-time. The position is based out of our Northbrook, IL, office with an immediate start date and reports to the Senior Director of Quality and Customer Experience.
The Destination Program Manager (DPM) is responsible for providing the highest satisfaction to existing global mobility clients by managing Destination Services programs from authorization to completion. This role interfaces with Relocation Management Companies, client human resource contacts, destination services consultants and IOR team members, to deliver outstanding expatriate support programs.
To apply for this position, please submit a current resume with cover letter addressed to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please specify “Destination Program Manager”.
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day. Apply for this role at the following link: https://careers.beamsuntory.com/job/Chicago-Mobility-Manager-IL-60290/622165400/
· Provide the hands-on end-to-end program management for global mobility
· Own and influence consulting vendor relationships to align to global mobility technology goals and strategic objectives; ensure performance expectations are clearly articulated and measures on a regular basis
· Facilitate regular cross-functional meetings to ensure alignment on deliverables, timelines and status
· Supervise end to end relocation and assignment service delivery from third party immigration, relocation and tax providers with support from HR Operations
· Provide guidance and expertise to global stakeholders as a subject matter expert on BSI’s Global Mobility strategy, programs, provisions and policies
· Work and consult with external legal and tax counsel to administer global program delivery with a focus on legal and tax compliance with regard to assignee and transferee administration
· Advise on requirements, cost estimates, service recommendations, policy, logistics of global moves
· Be the main contact for portfolio of seconding and relocating employees in/out of the regions
· Manage stakeholder relationships and establish partnerships to ensure successful program outcomes
· Interpret and explain complex immigration and international matters to employees with empathy
· Handle and resolve escalations and exceptions by facilitating stakeholder discussions
· Balance business needs, employee experience, and risk
· Develop strong knowledge and understanding of the relationship with other service providers (internal and external), ensuring global mobility processes are followed
· Develop relationships with HR community, transferees and assignees
· Work closely with specialist teams/ vendors including Payroll and Tax, ensuring reward packages are compliant with policy
· Liaising with external vendors on cost, timelines, escalations and process.
What makes this a great opportunity: This position reports into the Senior Director, Total Rewards and is instrumental to ensuring our company’s most important asset, our employees, have a positive mobility experience. The role is focused on removing barriers of cross-border talent movement in order to build a dynamic workforce at Beam Suntory Inc. The role will work collaboratively with a variety of cross-functional experts, including Tax, Payroll, Legal, HR Business Partners, and HR Operations to establish an optimized mobility program experience.
Education- Degree in Business or Human Resources.
Years of experience – 5-7years in developing, implementing and executing global mobility programs or related experience.
Type of experience:
Travel % - up to 15%
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority! We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive environment. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
If you have an employment opportunity you'd like to post on the CRC website, please submit as a Word document to email@example.com.
Thank you to our Website Sponsors
Corporate Relocation Council - CRC Chicago
PO BOX 3501
GlenEllyn, Illinois 60138-3501