(list is updated quarterly)
Educating and empowering today's Global Mobility Professional for optimal achievement
The Director of Business Development is responsible for sales and new business development, using a consultative and innovative sales approach.
This position is available as a telecommute position on the East Coast.
Essential Job Functions:
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
· Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proactively protects internal and external confidential information
· Computer skills necessary for normal business matters (Microsoft Suite required)
· Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
· Comfortable speaking to management at all levels, both internally and externally, and possession of strong professional skills
· Strong consultative skills
Plus Relocation is hiring! Check out a few current openings listed below.
To apply for any of these positions, or review the entire list of current opportunities, please visit our careers page at: https://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/current-openings/
For any inquiries, please contact Senior Recruiter, Amber Taie at email@example.com.
The Global Mobility Counselor is responsible for delivering a superior customer experience through the expert management of the mobility process for our corporate clients and their relocating employees.
This position is available in our Minneapolis office, or as a telecommute position in the United States.
· Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
· Excellent command of English language and grammar
· Strong attention to detail
· Understands global relocation services and operational delivery
The Manager, Client Relations is responsible for the development of high quality, customer-intimate strategies that support profitable relationships for each assigned client. Design and manage the implementation of new client services in conjunction with the Consulting Services team. Collaborate with the Business Development team to acquire new clients and expand services to existing clients.
· Strong project management skills
TRC Global Mobility, Inc. is a growing relocation management services company with a strong reputation of conducting business professionally and ethically. TRC is an employee-owned company with a diverse group of employee-owners that work together to create an organization that's even stronger than the sum of its parts.
Our global mobility professionals bring demonstrated success and a string of accomplishment in relocation, real estate, mortgage lending, finance and other areas. The wealth of backgrounds and experience ensures our success in working with a varied client base and thousands of unique relocating employees each year.
TRC employee-owners are specialists, but they also come to work each day fully committed to our clients and their relocating employees, and expecting to do what it takes to help them succeed - whether or not it falls within their job description or normal business hours.
This cooperative philosophy produces tangible benefits for TRC clients: a more flexible approach, open, transparent communications and lower corporate relocation costs. It also maximizes our employee-owners' potential and grows our institutional knowledge.
TRC offers its owners a comprehensive benefit package for health and well-being, work-life balance, and building wealth. TRC provides a wide range of benefits for you and your family including medical, dental, vision, group and voluntary life, group short-term disability, and long-term disability. Flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts are available, with TRC making matching contributions. We even care for your pets with pet insurance available!
Families and activities outside of work are important to us. That's why we offer flexible work hours and enjoy a generous PTO program. Additional paid time off is available for family leave, community service, and 9 holidays per year.
As an employee owned company, we grow our ownership in the company through annual allocations of stock. Along with a 401(k) program, we are able to build wealth and save for the future.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in the Milwaukee, WI or Shelton, CT office or any remote location in the United States!
The Account Manager serves as a strategic partner, responsible for leading and managing all aspects of servicing and retaining clients. The Account Manager is ultimately accountable for ensuring client profitability, consistent client satisfaction, and building and maintaining solid business relationships. As the primary contact, this role is responsible for achieving appropriate service levels, meeting client deliverables and timelines, identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner, and achieving client satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the client relationship. The Account Manager provides consultative support by providing recommendations for improvement and adding new products and services.
Essential Job Functions
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability/Vet. TRC will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Click here to apply
Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring an Assignment Management Counselor in Downers Grove, IL. The Workforce Mobility Assignment Management Counselor is responsible for facilitating the overall global relocation and assignment management process for authorized client employees. The position provides assignee case management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, supplier coordination, and revenue generation, while supporting One Company initiatives for cross-selling business. The position also works in conjunction with AMS Tax and Compensation, International Expense Management, and Client Shared Services departments to ensure client deadlines and service level agreement metrics are met.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Acts as the Weichert Workforce Mobility main point of contact regarding the assignee's relocation process and assignment policy application. Oversees the delivery of relocation and assignment services to assignees and their families using Weichert's best practices and service standards to ensure a high quality service delivery experience.
· Creates, develops, and administers the relocation and assignment processes according to the client's specifications and following Weichert's standard operating procedures.
· Conducts a thorough needs assessment at the onset of the engagement to establish the assignee's specific requirements and address any custom needs. Works with the assignee and/or family to ensure all needs are understood and met, and adjusts services and counseling to changing needs and conditions throughout the move process.
· Coordinates, supports, manages, and reviews the delivery of third party services to assignees by Weichert Affiliates (WFS, WCH, WTS, WRA and WIA) and Weichert's external supplier network relative to home finding, destination and settling-in services assistance, temporary living, move management, visa & immigration services, tax preparation services, language and cross-cultural training, and spousal counseling processes.
· Proactively provides continuing advice and support to both the client contacts and assignee, maintaining regular contact throughout the assignment period. Provides direction to the assignee including policy and benefits counseling, work flow administration, rental assistance coordination, financial services, supplier coordination, etc.
· Acts as a liaison between the AMS Tax and Compensation team and client/customer service team and facilitates the expense management process.
· Prepares assignment letter of understanding (LOU) in accordance with client policies and assignment specific parameters.
· Reviews and evaluates exception requests and challenging situations, and provides solutions to clients in the support of move-based scenarios that arise. Provides recommendations to the assignee, Client Service Director, and/or client contacts regarding appropriate courses of action when outside of their own scope of authority.
· Understands and manages costs and expenses related to relocation and assignment management deliverables, maximizing the benefit while minimizing expenses and costs.
· Measures customer satisfaction on a timely basis. Ensures that assignees receive, complete, and return the Customer Service Evaluations within 60-90 days of their relocation dates and annually if applicable (or as client directed).Works with the Client Service Director to manage issues that arise in the process with a proactive approach.
· Responsible for the accurate and timely documenting of conversations, exceptions, and correspondence in the system. Maintains file documentation and ensures data integrity. Adheres to Weichert's privacy and policies standards at all times.
· Prepares monthly and quarterly reports for both internal and external distribution.
· Works with management on various projects; reports back on project status and attends applicable meetings.
· Assists with the training or onboarding of new team members. Coordinates with team members to assist on the training of new processes and procedures.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
· High school diploma or GED
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Real estate license preferred within one (1) year of hire
· Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certification preferred
· One (1) to four (4) years of customer service experience is preferred
· Previous experience in assignment counseling strongly preferred
· Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
· Fluency in a foreign language(s) preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
· Knowledge of internet
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Click here to apply.
What you will love about Johnson Controls:
Position available for an entry level corporate Mobility Benefits Administrator in the Western suburbs of Chicago. Reporting to a TRD Mobility Director and to Human Resources Management of our corporate clients on an outsourced basis, you will assist in managing all aspects of global relocation activity including: benefit counseling; service providers selection and management; expenses auditing & approval, tracking and reporting; and real estate program management. Minimum of one to three years’ experience in Human Resources or Mobility Services or Customer Service required. Requires outstanding communications and customer care skills. Knowledge of mobility benefits administration, real estate transactions and related technologies a plus. Compensation includes salary commensurate with experience and company-paid benefits.
Contact: Nick Casiello, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an employment opportunity you'd like to post on the CRC website, please submit as a Word document to email@example.com.
Thank you to our Website Sponsors
Corporate Relocation Council - CRC Chicago
PO BOX 3501
GlenEllyn, Illinois 60138-3501