(list is updated quarterly)
Educating and empowering today's Global Mobility Professional for optimal achievement
CRC June Meeting
June 21, 2011
Hamburger University & The Hyatt Lodge
at McDonald’s Corporate Headquarters2815 Jorie Boulevard
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Corporate Only Luncheon at The LodgeDiscussion to be hosted by Pat Papenbrok of McDonald’s Corporation and Larry Gersch of Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
11:30am – 1:00pm
Business Meeting1:45pm – 5:00pm
RegistrationBegins at 1:00pm
Reception at The Hyatt Lodge5:00pm – 6:00pm
From the Front Line…
…a discussion with consultants who deal with transferees on a day-to-day basis regarding domestic mobility assignments and the challenges they face as the relocation industry continues to evolve. We will get to hear from consultants from Altair, Wells Fargo, Equity Corporate Housing, Merchants Moving & Storage and CNA Insurance. Do not miss this opportunity to get a fresh look at what is happening on the front lines of our industry from those who deal with transferees on a daily basis.
…to provide insights about challenges from our "front line" relocation experts that they face on a daily basis.
• Audience will learn and appreciate the skill set and the level of customer service these consultants have to provide our corporate customers and industry partners to make a relocation move successful.
• Learn to identify exceptions to policy by hearing what transferees are communicating with their consultants.
• Importance of having your suppliers work together to ensure seamless service delivery.
• Understand the current economic challenges the employee must face and how our front line consultants have to deal and work through the issues.
• Miaken Pantos, Loan Administration Manager, Corporate Relocation, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
• Nancy M. Feest CRP, GMS, Relocation Consultant, Merchants Moving & Storage
• Chrystie King, Altair Global Relocation
• Karen Jankowski, Corporate Relocation Manager - Recruiting and Relocation, CNA Insurance
• Sara Baker, Corporate Sales Representative, National Corporate Housing
Please REACH OUT and bring a corporate guest who is not currently a member of CRC. CRC will be happy to offer complimentary registration to corporate non-members for the first CRC meeting they attend. (Members may add a corporate non-member guest when registering themselves. If you've already registered, please contact email@example.com with guest's name, company name, and email.)
Thank you to our Website Sponsors
Corporate Relocation Council - CRC Chicago
PO BOX 3501
GlenEllyn, Illinois 60138-3501