The Global Mobility Counselor is responsible for delivering a superior customer experience through the expert management of the mobility process for our corporate clients and their relocating employees.
This position is available in our Minneapolis office, or as a telecommute position in the United States.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide leadership to our corporate clients and relocating employees through their mobility journey with empathy and care
- Serve as the expert in the mobility process
- Educate and advise relocating employees on expectations, expenses, taxes, timelines, service options, and resources
- Coordinate mobility services and monitor for effectiveness, cost, and quality
- Learn and execute each client’s culture and philosophy toward mobility to develop and maintain customer loyalty
- Support Plus business objectives to ensure growth and profitability
- Collaborate with Plus team members to identify and implement service improvement opportunities and program enhancements
- Support and collaborate with internal customers
· Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proactively protects internal and external confidential information
· Computer skills necessary for normal business matters (Microsoft Suite required)
· Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
· Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
· Excellent command of English language and grammar
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong consultative skills
· Understands global relocation services and operational delivery
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in international and domestic relocation preferred
Plus Relocation is hiring! Check out a few current openings listed below.
To apply for any of these positions, or review the entire list of current opportunities, please visit our careers page at: https://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/current-openings/For any inquiries, please contact Senior Recruiter, Amber Taie at firstname.lastname@example.org.