LivNow Relocation is a privately held Senior Relocation Management company based in Chicago, serving 55+ and Senior Living Communities around the country. We help older adults and their families navigate the relocation process to transition from their home into 55+ and Senior Living Communities with ease. LivNow provides a wide range of move-related services and the technology to manage the entire lifecycle of the relocation process. We ensure our clients receive the best value and service for all their relocation related needs.
The Move Manager’s role is to educate and advocate for older adults and their families on all matters related to relocation, including professional organizers, discard/donate companies, movers, and real estate agents. This position’s sole purpose is to be the liaison between the customer and all service providers with an overall goal of creating an exceptional relocation experience. They will be responsible for tracking all move related information, tasks and appointments in LivNow’s proprietary Good Move platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Be relentless in your commitment to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Serve as the main point of contact for the senior, their family, the community, and LivNow’s Certified Supplier Partners
- Consultatively uncover priorities and issues associated with their relocation
- Develop and maintain a personalized Relocation Plan for our customers that integrates all relevant suppliers
- Manage the day-to-day relocation needs of our customers and track that information in our proprietary Good Move platform
- Provide clear communication, both verbal and written, to all customers, communities, and service providers.
- Schedule and manage all necessary Certified Supplier Partners (professional organizers, realtors, and movers) to complete all move-related activities and ensure they adhere to LivNow’s Service Level Agreements and Customer Service Standards
- Perform 'Quality Service' calls at scheduled points in the move process
Who You Are:
- High-energy personality with an infectiously positive attitude
- Active listener with a persuasive teaching style of communication to guide the customer through their relocation.
- Quick and strategic thinker who seamlessly executes
- Highly committed to providing a stellar customer experience
- Meticulous about keeping track of information and notes and utilizing a calendar system to ensure nothing falls through the cracks
- Great at multi-tasking and organizing workflows
- Friendly and genuinely interested in supporting the needs of older adults
- Team player, works well with others in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Minimum of one (1) to four (4) years of customer service experience
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in relocation, real estate, or closely related customer service industry
- Experience working with external vendors to ensure exceptional services are initiated, delivered, and managed to a satisfactory level
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programs
What You’ll Enjoy:
We are a ‘profit for purpose company’ focused on sustainability and giving back to our communities. Our passion is to change the way older adults transition into their next home and understand that we have an opportunity to make a difference for our customers with every interaction. We believe that to care for those who once cared for us is one of the highest honors and are committed to helping our customers live their best lives now. We will make every move ‘a good move’.
You will have:
- Direct influence on the development of the service delivery
- Competitive base salary and structured commission plan
- Generous PTO and work/life flexibility
- Health care benefits
LivNow Relocation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All aspects of employment are decided based on qualifications, merit, performance, competence, and business needs.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org