- McDonald's Office Location: MHQ
- Global Grade: G3
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
While most of us are working remote during COVID-19, we're excited to get back to our state-of-the-art headquarters in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago! It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
- Developing a comprehensive move plan and managing complex situations independently and/or with manager support, from departure to destination location. Administering mobility policy benefits for relocating employees, taking into consideration their specific needs and circumstances, and consulting accordingly during the course of their relocation. This involves oversight of supplier services, expense management and issue resolution with the employee, property sales/acquisitions and suppliers.
- Prepare budgets, audit and review account reconciliations to ensure payroll, tax, benefit, communications and all associated costs are charged back to appropriate function/stakeholder groups.
- Participate in the development of McDonald’s domestic mobility program in alignment with McDonald’s Compensation & Benefits, Talent and HR strategies
- Supervise and negotiate real estate transactions with relocating customers and for McDonald’s real estate inventory with support from manager.
- Support, coach and develop mobility staff and supplier service contacts; provide critical back-up team support within a small team environment; assist with internal stakeholder alignment and supplier relationships.
May help execute SHORT-TERM strategy for function
Contributes to the performance of a TEAM
Effect CHANGE within a TEAM through collaboration and. Can be INTERNAL & EXTERNAL and primarily of a SHARED interest
Solves DIFFICULT problems impacting a TEAM; identifies ways to IMPROVE for current customer needs
Accountable for projects with LOW risk and resource requirements
Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Relocation/mobility industry experience - Real Estate, Mobility, Benefit Administration /Consulting
- Subject matter expertise can include relocation/mobility, licensed real estate professional. Worldwide ERC: CRP and/or GMS helpful.
- Benefit Administration/Consulting helpful. Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills important.
- Quality and customer service oriented. Organization skills - proven experience in managing competing priorities.
- Proven persistence in the face of obstacles and challenges.
- Understanding of mobility programs, processes and policies that facilitate quality control and program enhancements.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Link to posting: https://smrtr.io/7PjYy