The Relocation Coordinator will manage the smooth transition of a relocating employee and their family members in and out various @properties coverage areas (including Chicagoland and franchise areas), working directly with broker partners, internal agents, and relocation companies. The Relo Coordinator will provide a high level of customer service to all clients and assist in tasks pertaining to the overall success of the @properties Relocation Department.
- Manages incoming and outgoing relocation referrals, including referrals from third party relocation companies and referrals from other brokerages, and provides regular updates, addresses concerns, etc.
- Facilitates incoming needs assessments with transferee, including briefing on the @relo process and agent placement.
- Updates and utilizes the eRelocation referral tracking database regularly, including reporting, file notation, payment information, and other tasks, as needed.
- Assists in management of the @properties referral network (holding company), including communications with network members and IDFPR and maintaining of records
- Data entry and maintenance of records (Excel experience a big asset
- Works independently (makes decisions with limited supervision), handling multiple priorities and providing for timely follow up
- Manages job functions while maintaining client and other relationships
- Anticipates or solves client/transferee problems and effectively respond to their needs
- Other tasks defined by the Relocation Director
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Oral and Written Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar well to questions.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently, detail orientated and very organized.
- Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and Database software.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Real estate preferred
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at @properties are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
I acknowledge that I have received a copy of my job description and I understand what is expected of me as an employee. I understand that failure to meet the expectations outlined in the job description may result in disciplinary actions up to and including termination.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org